A free-to-play, immersive multiplayer 3D gaming app
Use blocks while playing the game with others online.
ROBLOX is a game where you will use nothing but blocks to create your designs. There are several worlds to create and play in as well as many characters that are waiting for you to customize them so that they can look different from others online. There is also an option to play in worlds that have already been created by people who are online.
When you use ROBLOX, you will see a list of the characters and a list of the worlds you have recently been to so that you can go back to your favorites. Controls are simple to use on the screen as they fit almost perfectly. Once you get to the game that you want to play, you can easily follow the map to the areas that you're interested in playing at whether alone or with those who are online at the time. You can build everything from pirate ships to play on the ocean to houses so that your characters have a home to decorate and live in every day.
- Several worlds available
- Numerous characters can be made
- Fun for all ages
- Lose connection easily to the game
- Some vehicles are hard to control
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.